Sunday, October 21, 2012

My boy is moving out!

Well color me sad; my oldest son is wanting to move from sunny Florida to Green Bay, Wisconsin. OMG!

He's 21 and yes I know it's inevitable that he will eventually move out but hell, all the way to Wisconsin. Oh Man! His girlfriend lives there.

Sure I'm glad he wants to move out but why so frickin far away? Nooooooooooooooooo.

The only reason he is still here is because his Dad is working in Memphis. When hubby gets back he plans on leaving. If I want to cry all I have to do is picture that day happening.

We have been through a lot together; I mean a lot. I can not express how much I will miss him. Let's just say it's way more than a lot. Like now; the only reason I'm making it through this experience with his Dad being in Memphis is cause of Jesse. Otherwise I would have already had a lot of meltdowns. He makes me laugh when I'm sad. Takes me shopping when I feel down. I love him so much.

Crap, here comes the tears. He's a great son and a great big brother to his sister and brother.

Guess that's enough on this subject.

Will have an awesome article in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment