Friday, October 8, 2010

Yay, the week-end has arrived

Wow, what a long week. I am so glad it's the week end! The weather is awesome. The Military Park is having a re-enactment this week-end, so looks like we will be going there. Cool! Then next week-end the Live Farm at the Park is having a fall festival where the people dress up like they did in the mid 70's. Along with the hayrides, pumpkins and such.

Hey there's not much to do here, so take advantage of what is offered right?

Trying to butter up Barbie's teachers, so this morning took some of my fresh cut flowers from the two bouquets Kev got me and made Barb up three small bouquets to give to her teachers. It usually works. Worked with her grouchy bus driver in Georgia, worked with her two teacher in Florida. Every little bit helps.

So gorgeous outside. Took all my houseplants outside and set them on the front steps so they can get some fresh air. Have all the windows and doors open; awe love the fresh air.

Oh yeah, Jess got $100 as a graduation gift from his Grandma and another $50 from her for his birthday; so he usually walks to the store at the bus stop in the afternoon and buys us stuff. Yesterday he brought me home a gorgeous dream catcher with a wolf picture, and my favorite white chocolate candy bar. Yay me! Then Kevin came home with three bags of kit kat bars. Dang, my sweet tooth is a singing. Ha!

Since I'm blogging here, I reckon I might as well go to my other business related blogs and post an article or so. Oh yeah, a kids story I wrote a while back was accepted by "fairytales & dreams. They are publishing it. "The Lost Easter Map."
Cool! Apparently it will be available online soon via Amazon, etc.

Well, the dryer just buzzed me so, better go fold and put away some clothes. Last chores of the day. Again, Yay Me!



Click to Mix and Solve

No comments:

Post a Comment