Friday, October 15, 2010

If tv was a man I would marry it.

Last week, when I found out there was a chance we may have to be here {N.C.}
longer than anticipated, I freaked out. So, my reaction was to lay on the couch
and watch movies all day. I was depressed as shit!

I don't like it here; the first week here some long haired, tobacco chewing, hillbilly boys showed up at the door wanting Billy. We were all looking out
the windows watching them with their 4-wheeler trying to get Billy to be
friends. Anyway,nothing to worry about; Billy came straight in, rushed to
the sink and washed his hands cause the tobacco chewing little rednecks
did their "peace out" hug and handshake kind of deal. Ewe! Needless to say;
the next day Kev and Jess took him to the Barber shop and had his hair cut short.


We left our Z71 truck in Florida so I am stuck here with no ride. Just the stupid
company truck. I miss the beach, I miss me and Kevin walking on the beach
collecting shells for my crafts. I miss taking the kids to the beach. I miss the water.

Kevin is trying real hard to make me feel better; he brings me home new things.
Like a four foot crystal ball wind chime, new plants, new clothes, fresh bouquet
of flowers in an awesome pitcher,etc. Right now we have a bottle of
champagne chilling in the fridge, because he bought us some more bath beads and bubble bath stuff for tonight. He's trying so hard to make me happy.

The sign at the end of the road for this place says " Manufactured Home
Community;" It's a glorified freakin trailer park.

The last time we lived in a trailer park I got into a fight and the cops came and
wanted to know if I wanted to press charges against the fat bitch. I didn't.
But she ruined my toe ring, my ankle bracelet, my hair decorations, my
necklace, etc. I turned to walk away from the bitch and she grabbed me by my
ponytail and threw me on the ground. The kids were freaking out, I hollered go get your Dad; he was on the back porch sweeping and didn't even notice anything going on. I put both of my legs {while laying on the ground like a varmint} on thunder thighs and tossed her back against the gravel.

A week before this confrontation; the fat bitches daughter took my son's head
and smacked it on the school bus seats metal bar; because she was the monitor
or whatever. Her Mom is the trailer park slut, the girl herself is a lesbian that walks around kissing other girls. I don't need my kids seeing that kind of crap!
She ended up getting kicked out cause she can't pay rent, can't hold a job and can't hold a man.

Well, I have been known to become "Super Mom" when someone messes
with one of my youngins. That's what the kids on the bus called me when I
climbed on the bus and demanded to know which one of the little freaks choked Jesse on the neck. Ever since then the kid would duck when the buss pulled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment