Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Almost Thanksgiving Day

I love Thanksgiving Day. All the cooking & all the eating. The best part is not having to cook for the next few days afterwords because of all the leftovers. Not sure where we will be though this year. We kind of want to have dinner back in Florida; but when I think of all the traffic OMG!

Guess we're going to go back and hang out for a month til the next job starts up in Vera Beach, Fl. That will give us a month to look for a place there and move out of Apollo Beach. Vera Beach is only an hour away.

On a totally different topic now; yet still related to food! I discovered an awesome liquid that I hope I will always have on hand. It's called Magnesium Citrate. See, I have this problem when I eat anything with iron in it. I get backed up and can't take a crap. Yep, shitting don't come easy. But now I can eat all the iron filled food and still find relief. I mean this stuff acts quick. Be prepared and don't plan on being away from a toilet. You can buy bottles of it at CVC Pharmacies.

Speaking of buying, I'm sitting here looking at a clear pitcher vase filled with 2 dozen roses, and the cutest fake butterfly that is sitting atop it. The butterfly is on a long stick and looks as if it's sitting on the flowers. My husband buys me fresh cut flowers and has for 20 years. But see, the store closest too us doesn't sell flowers or plants so we have to drive to the end of town to get them. Which naturally is fine with me. I have a bouquet from last week sitting in the corner of the garden tub in the bathroom. Yes, we both love houseplants and flowers.

Speaking of houseplants; we have about 30 or so that we left out back in Florida. I sure hope the neighbors are taking care of them like they said they will. The aloe plants were almost three feet tall; I can't wait to see them all.

By the time we take the new plants he bought me here, back home I'll have enough plants to fill up a whole room this winter. Yikes!


Well enough chit chat, I'm outta here.

Be sure and visit my other sites too!
---------------------------------------

J.K.E. Writing Service
http://freelancejan.com

Blogging, Marketing & Writing Tips
http://freelancejan.blogspot.com

All About Marketing Blog
http://blog.freelancejan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment