Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain, Rain & More Rain

It's all good; the birds, grass and all need water. Just does kind of make it a dreary, blah kind of day.

Hubby was in a cooking mood when he got home from work last night. Sweet tooth bug I guess. He made the kids some banana pudding & some apple crisp muffins. While he was doing that I was wrapping bacon around some shrimp and cooked up a batch of bacon wrapped shrimp. Which I just finished eating the last of. Do not; I repeat, do not, bring shrimp or crab in this house and expect leftovers. I love seafood!!!!

It's such a nice peaceful day even though it is raining. All I can hear is the sound of the clock on the wall ticking. It won't be that way for too much longer though. Barb gets home a little after 3:00 and Billy gets home a little after 4:00. Barbie doesn't just come in the door; she charges though the door wide ass open. Chatting the entire way, and doesn't stop chatting until one of her friends show up at the door and she goes outside to play. Dang, to be 11 again.

Now Billy when he comes in he's a quiet mouse. Drops his heavy ass book bag on the floor and goes in the kitchen to make him some jelly toast. Then proceeds to do his homework, still quietly.

Well I better go look in the freezer and find something to set out for supper tonight; and get the last load of laundry out of the dryer. It just buzzed me to let me know I'm not quite finished with all my chores for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment