Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rainy, Dreary Day

Just a blah kind of day here in N.C. But the week-end was so gorgeous it's all good. Plus tomorrow is supposed to be nice & sunny. I don't see how people up north can survive mentally with all the cold, snowy weather. Makes me just want to grab a book and stay in bed. I actually just got out of a hot bubble bath myself.

When we lived in Maine there was altogether maybe one decent week of nice weather. It rains, and rains, and rains. When it's not snowing. I have some friends up there though and they deal with it because they are outdoor kind of people. Some of them have little shacks up in the hills and they hang out there and hunt & fish. Cool! Just not for me; I need the sun!

Looks like we will be moving back to Apollo Beach, Fl. the third week in April. Yes, I miss all our stuff. Especially all my houseplants I set outside. I left my lemon tree and money tree plant on the back porch and the landlord that lives next door is tending to them for me. Yay! Last time we went home I did loose a few plants and my favorite & most expensive one is my bonzai. It's sunburned or something. Last time we went home there were like hundreds of baby aloe's all around my two huge aloe plants. I need to pick them off and replant them. Should sell them on ebay. Got enough.

Well gotta run, have sugar cookies cooking in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment